Earl September

My photo
I write what ever comes to mind. Real is me and my views/opinion. Be Yourself, be REAL Open-minded young South African who loves to follow South African politics and social issues. I try not to limit myself as I'm capable of more than where I'm now.

Wednesday 8 January 2020

2019 Matric Pass Rate per district/school

Here are the 2019 matric pass rate percentages per district per school in the Western Cape.

CAPE WINELANDS DISTRICT

EDEN AND CENTRAL KAROO DISTRICT

OVERBERG DISTRICT & WEST COAST DISTRICT


CAPE METRO: NORTH DISTRICT
 
CAPE METRO: SOUTH DISTRICT

CAPE METRO: EAST DISTRICT

CAPE METRO: CENTRAL DISTRICT


  • Above results, supplied by the Department of Basic Education from the Republic of South Africa, were all correct at time of publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment